The Blockchain Security Research Center established to study blockchain security and foster specialized blockchain researchers.
Our research center conducts the following research:
- Blockchain safety, privacy analysis and enhancement technology.
- The safety analysis and design of consensus algorithms used in public and private blockchains.
- The safety analysis and design technology of smart contracts and programming languages used in the blockchain.
- Various application protocol design technology using blockchain.
University Blockchain Research Initiative Project (UBRI)
- On June 4, 2018, we signed a partnership with Ripple, a global blockchain company,
to conduct a long-term research project called the University Blockchain Research Initiative.
- UBRI is a partnership between Ripple and top universities around the world to support academic research,
technical development and innovation in blockchain, cryptocurrency and, digital payments.
Ripple is providing both financial and technical resources to university partners and collaborates
with faculty and students on research and technical projects.
- In the future, Blockchain Security Research Center should focus on the security technology requirement
for Blockchain & Cryptocurrency such as consensus algorithm's safety, smart contract's safety. ripple provides
the financial and technical support for conducting research.